Posts tagged mp3 ringtone
These instructions are for converting any mp3 audio file into an iPhone compatible ringtone online, and uploading it onto your iPhone. You’ll need your online computer and your iPhone + usb cable.
- Find the MP3 file you’d like to set as your ringtone and place it somewhere like your desktop.
- Go to www.makeownringtone.com and click on the ‘Upload’ button.
- In the pop up window, navigate to the MP3 file on your computer, select ok and wait till the upload is complete.
- Stay in Easy Mode, and select M4R in the ‘File Format’ dropdown.
- Click in the gray audio sample area, and select the start/stop points in the song you’d like to set as your ringtone.
- You can click on the ‘Selected’ button to hear what you’ve selected.
- When you’re satisfied, click on ‘MAKE A RINGTONE’ button at the bottom.
- Right click on the download link, and click on Save as or Save link as.
- Edit the filename, and save it to your music folder.
- Connect your iphone, open itunes, and drag the new file into your iphone ringtones folder. (If you don’t see a ringtones folder in itunes, go to Edit -> Preferences -> and select Ringtones in ‘Show’ -> ok)
- Disconnect your iphone, when you go to settings, sounds, you’ll see the new ringtone as an option on top.
Hope that’s helpful and accurate. If you need any screenshots or help, get in touch with me. Good luck and enjoy!